After the most recent update, now when I upload a picture, the picture has color issues in certain (random) parts of the album art

Please fix this bug. Before the update, I never had an issue like this. I love this app. I use it like everyday to update my iPod-- yes, I'm old school. I love the beauty of finding music on my own and putting it on my iPod, still.

Created March 26, 2019

no comments

I use my iPod for language learning. Often these have disc after disc just labelled as tracks eg 1-10. I rip them and rename them to make sense on my computer, and put them into folders and subfolders. When I try to put them onto my iPod, Copy Trans Manager strips them of the names I have given them. I try to edit them in copy trans but it keeps re-ordering them and putting 10 after 1 and before 2, and I can find no way of getting round this. I would find it so much better if you could produce a program where I could just drag folders across with all their contents into Playlists, and ignore all the other headings.

Posted August 3, 2019